Tuesday, July 31

Face Book


I have discovered face book. I can't take any credit, that goes to my cousin Nel. But it is curiously addictive, perhaps a sign that I have too much spare time on my hands, sur tout because I now have the internet at home - and am on holiday.

So what have I been up to in the very long time since I wrote. Well, apart from re-discovering radio 2 thanks to the web, I've been to Paris. It was a bit catastrophic due to one thing and another but I still got to stroll in my fav places, sit and watch the world go by and of course do a little retail therapy. I also saw all the velibe they've installed in the paris streets. Was quite tempted but decided to wait for reinforcements in case I am run over by a parisian taxi driver.

Then I came home, and read Harry Potter. I am already feeling the loss. I shan't spoil it for those who aren't yet finished but I really don't see how anyone can take their time reading it, it's just too gripping!

And so now I wait, for the 27 August when I will have to go back to school. It's not that I'm wishing away my hols but simply that I have nothing but housework to keep my occupied. Don't think that means I have a tidy house, it's just that's all I could do, if I wanted to do it!

1 comment:

Curiosity said...

We went to Paris for a week last year for our honeymoon, and we absolutely ADORED it.

We joke often that we need to go back, if only for the chance to eat some more meals there.